· We only accept 15 weddings a year in order to keep the quality high and the photographers sane.
· Several times a year we have more than one potential client looking at the same date at the same time. We hate high-pressure salesmen and so we never know what to do when this happens. Soooo, we'll never tell you someone else is looking at the same date as you unless you ask and our policy is whoever gets his or her retainer to us first is the wedding client we'll take (the retainer is $1000.)
· We’re proud to have had some of our wedding images published around the Internet and in print. See some of our work on/in Junebugweddings.com, Beautiful Bride Magazine, Indianwedding site.com, NorthernIndiana.WeddingDay-online.com, Offbeatbride.com, Kentucky Bride Magazine, Cincinnati Wedding Magazine, Landlocked Bride, Plumagemagazine.com, Emmalinebride.com, and Style Me Pretty.
· We love it when our clients collaborate with us on their photographic vision and when synergy happens!
· You’ll see about 800 + images from your wedding day and receive the full size image files on a custom jump drive not long after you are able to view all of your pictures online.
· We’re 100% digital with all of the latest Nikon and Canon equipment and spares of everything that can snap, crackle, or pop.
· We’ve been shooting weddings and other people things since 1999.
· We’re members of several professional photography trade groups including ASMP (American Society of Media Photographers), PPA (Professional Photographers of America) and WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) and attend continuing education events often.
· Our favorite things to shoot at weddings are the portraits and fashion/fun stuff. Count us in on the photo journalistic pics, and the details too.
· We're glad to get together with you at least once in person before your wedding to go over all of the details at your venue/s.
· We’re very hard working (some 16 hour days) and patient to the extreme.
· We're happy to travel wherever you need us at a reasonable rate from our base in Huntsville, Alabama (Northern Alabama).
· No additional charge for travel to weddings in Southern and Central Indiana, Southern and Central Ohio, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, and Alabama.
· We're happy to accept cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.